Polish Compound Finish
Fire Scale Colors for polishing contain specific properties for high gloss, but contain all properties for correcting defects.
Fire Scale Colors polishing compounds contain specific properties for high gloss but retain all properties to correct defects.
Light or moderate paint damage, these can be polished in a single step without generating marks or holograms.
It has a higher cutoff point which makes it ideal for ceramic varnishes or a little more paint.
Extremely easy to use by hand or with polishing brushes for best results. Pasta of vegetable origin.
Pack of 15gr
The masses must be applied after application of the varnish, attention the varnish must be well dry before the application of the masses.
- 1º A light pass with 1.5, 2000 and 4000 wet sandpaper throughout the model, attention with more sharp edges of the model, do not press much the sandpaper against the model.
- 2nd Application Coarse compound mass with cloth or a make-up disc throughout the model and check if imperfections or dust particles are eliminated.
- 3rd Application Fine compound mass with cloth or a make-up disc throughout the model and here you will notice the brightness.
- 4th Application of compound compound finish with cloth or a make-up disc throughout the model, in this process you will notice an intense brightness.
- 5º This process is optional, the wax will protect the paint from moisture and sunlight and intensify the brightness.